Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Designs 196-Color Challenge

Hola Amigas. Its time for another Diva Challenge. I hope you will play with us. I am starting to get into the groove of things again! So I should be able to post more often. We celebrated Joaquin's 2nd Birthday yesterday. We gave him a Radio Flyer Scooter and his words "Cool!" We had a get together for him Saturday and we gave him a 2010 Imaginarium Train Table and his face was PRICELESS! Solimar continues to LOVE school and she loves that she gets homework. You and I know that this will soon change as she gets older. I also signed her up to be a Girl Scout Daisy. Well enough about us for now...Here is my take on the challenge...RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Concord Cruah, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Ribbon: Regal Rose
Stamp: The Nicest Things
Accessories: Silver Brads, Aqua Painter, Markers (Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Blush Blossom)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive