Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fang-tastic

Hola Amigas! Can you believe the wedding is almost HERE! I can't wait. Tomorrow we have dress rehearsal and then we will go out to dinner...Saturday its a girls day with mani's and pedi's. Here is a card I made for another swap...It's using a NEW stamp set in the Holiday Mini (you can view it on my sidebar).SUPPLIES: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp: Fang-tastic (HOLIDAY MINI)
Accessories: Silver Brads, Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive Markers, Aquapainter, Dimensionals




About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive