Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Friday, January 28, 2011

Stamp-A-Holics Color Challenge 154

Hola Amigas! I can't believe its Friday. Where did the week go? Yesterday ALOT of snow fall. Thank goodness our neighbor Kenny has a snowblower. He was kind enough (LIKE ALWALYS) to really help us. Aramis, my hubby, took Solimar to see Disney on Ice. She had a really good time. Well today's challenge is brought to us by Cynthia. I hope you will play along with the Stamp-A-Holics. I kept it simple which isn't usual for me, I think I like it. What do you think?
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: So Saffron, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Old Olive
Stamp: Happiness Shared
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Taffeta
Accessories: Rose Red and So Saffron markers, Blender Pen




2 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

this is super duper cute Marisol
I love this stamp and you did such a beatiful job with this colour challenge thank you for being such a wonderful asset to our team you rock

Cynthia Stevenson said...

So, so pretty Marisol. Love it.
Cynthia Stevenson

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive