Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Cards...

Hola Amigas! December will be here in 2 days time..,and that means Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye. I have a craft fair this weekend. I have been busy creating, creating, creating.
Here is one of the cards I created. This one is simple. I wanted to have a variety of stamping level cards. You can't tell in picture but the Very Vanilla is smooch spritz with gold.
This card is BEAUTIFUL! If I do say so myself. This one I cased from Kathy.I also made bottle cap necklaces. I hope these do well. Solimar and Joaquin both liked them.
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Stamp: Dasher, Jolly Bingo Bits
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Stazon
Ribbon: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Marina Mist (1/4 grosgrain), Baja Breeze Seam Binding
Accessories: Bottle Caps and Epoxy Covers (NON-SU), Scallop Border Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Circle Scissor, 1" Circle Punch, SU Markers (More Mustard, Real Red, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler)


1 comments:

lisa808 said...

The bottle cap necklaces are adorable. Good luck at the craft fair.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers