Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Getting Hot in Here...

...so let me shut off my embossing gun. That is our LNS Challenge this week, Heat Embossing. 
There are some really fun techniques that use heat embossing 
but just plain old heat embossing is always a wow by itself. I versamarked my heart and then Iridescent Ice and then of course use my heat tool. It's LOVELY all SPARKLY! I love showing non-traditional color schemes. We always think of Valentine's Day as Real Red, Pretty In Pink,etc. 
Here I use Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade. What do you think?
We are making this card with one slight adjustment in my V-Day classes. I had one this past weekend in Philly and my next is next weekend in Flemington! Can't WAIT!
I hope you will play along with us. There are some GREAT examples not only from the Design Team but also the LOVELY participants. Come By and LINK UP your artwork!
RECIPE: All Stampin' UP
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Iridescent Ice, Heat Gun, Everyday Enchantment Brad

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Pretty!

inkedx2 said...

Love the clean and simple design!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive