Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day



Hola Amigas! Hope you had a GREAT weekened. I certainly had a busy one. State Fair with my Girl Scout Troop and then off to celebrate my Godson Julian's 5th Birthday. Well this week over at the LNS Challenge Blog we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Even though we are not Irish I love celebrating ALL Holidays but of course I can get my GREEN on with this one! This is the treat I made for Solimar's teacher...the Box holds some Rocher chocolates inside. Hope she likes them...Come on over and play with us!

3 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Super cute punch art, that is something I am not too great at!

lisa808 said...

Fun punch art.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Great St. Paddy's creation! Very cute.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive