Monday, July 29, 2013

LNS Challenge 228-Fancy Folds

Hola Amigas. How are you? The next two weeks challenge over at LNS is Fancy Folds. You will definitely be inspired by all the shares we will have over the next two weeks. My fancy fold is Braided Technique. Pretty Cool, huh? It looks difficult but it is super easy...I hope you will hop on over to the LNS Challenge Blog and share a Fancy Fold.
 
RECIPE: STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla,
Ink: Crushed Curry, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp: Oh, Hello
Accessories: Candy Dots-Regals, Scallop Edge Punch, Roses
 
 

 


1 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

I love the effect this fold gives a card, I am going to have to try it out. Beautiful.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers