Monday, September 1, 2014

All Dressed and No Where to Go

Hola Amigas! I love making these stair cards. Quick, easy and simple. I don't know about you but it was a HOT one today. Hotter than any day this WHOLE summer. Go Figure! I start work tomorrow and 
the kids go back on Wednesday. Still in shock that today is the 1st of September. I love SUMMER 
but love going back to the routine of school, baseball, dance and CCD. 

Recipe: All Stampin' UP
Paper: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Whisper White, In-Color DSP  Stack (Strawberry Slush)
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo
Stamp: Dress Up (retired)
Ribbon: Island Indigo (retired)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Dress Up Framelits

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers