Monday, April 20, 2015

Congrats on your 1st Communion

Hola Amigas! I have been busy, busy, busy! Here is one of my latest creations. I made this for two special children who will be participating in their First Holy Communion. Congratulations Ben and Lia. Although the card is monotone it has so much texture. I am biased but I think its GORGEOUS!
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Filter Paper 
Stamp: Blessed by God, Trust God
Ink: Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ribbon: Linen Thread, Burlap, Crochet Trim, Natural
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade EF, Decorative Label Punch

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers