Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Happy 11th Lyla!

Hola Amigas! I made this fun Birthday Invite for my niece. Love the way it came out. Stampin' UP! has such vibrant colors. On the back of this palette I printed on whisper white all the party details in the same shape and size of the palette.
Here are all the pieces it took to make the paintbrush. I wanted to have a real and textured look and I even bristled the top of the paintbrush.
RECIPE: ALL Stampin' UP!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Brushed Silver, Elegant Eggplant, Real Red, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Early Espresso Textured (retired)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers