Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gabi's Goody Bags

These are the goody bags for Gabi's party. They are called Box in a Bag. Cute, huh? The blue ones for the boys and the pink ones for the girls. I think instead of the blue and pink I might use the DSP and not stamp the cupcake...What do you think? Now I just need to find someone who can wish me some baskets and blooms die cuts for the piñata goodies...any takers...







RECIPE: ALL SU
Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ribbon: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Round Tab, Double Rectangle and Scallop Edge Punches

3 comments:

Susan Timmerman said...

If I had the Baskets and Blooms die I would grant your wish. I did, however, just order it the other day. When do you need them?

Kelly said...

I have the baskets and blooms die as well. What all do you need and how many and when?

Kate Cecil said...

This is a fab idea for treat bags. Who knows, it make lead a prospective customer back to you for ideas, or better yet, product!!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive