Friday, November 13, 2009

Tree Trimmings

Good Morning Amigas! Que Frio! Brrr, It's Cold...Over the next few days I will show you what I have been working on and the goodies that Dannie, My Holiday Exchange Partner sent me...I love this color combo. What do you think? Its Handsome Hunter and Rich Razzleberry. My little ones are much better. Thank you Lisa for always leaving me a comment and asking about Solimar and Joaquin. Today I am the Parent Reader guest at Solimar's school..She is very excited. I would love to read Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems. AWESOME BOOK! But Solimar would like Ms. Lisa to pick a book from the school library. I hope Joaquin behaves...YIKES! He is actually REALLY GOOD! He will be going for his FIRST haircut this weekend. Well hasta despues! Until Later!

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (under ornament), versamark
Stamp: Tree Trimmings, Four the Holidays (Holiday Mini 09)
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

I would never have thought of pairing HH with RR. It looks very pretty with the gold.

Happy reading!

loretta said...

Beautifully done Marisol!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive