Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome Christmas into your HEART


Hola Amigas! Here is another Dawn Griffith case...I love the simplicity of this one...The difference between both is that I embossed my bashful blue and used chunky glitter on my snowflakes along with using Brilliant Blue for my sentiment. How is your Christmas card making coming along...Mine's is SUPER BUSY! But I just LOVE IT...Today and EVERY Wednesday we spend the day with my Abuela (grandmother)...I get a HOME COOKED meal (not that I don't cook but their are certain Spanish dishes that need those experienced and seasoned hands). And Solimar and Joaquin get to play with Abuela Banana (that's what Solimar calls her because SINCE FOREVER she always gives her a banana when she sees her-NO LIE) and Joaquin calls her Abu...
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Stamp: Heard from the Heart
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza
Accessories: Big Shot, Ornament Punch, SU Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, Chunky Essentials Glitter, Dimensionals

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive