Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awash with Flowers

Hola Amigas...I have been SUPER BUSY! I have had an OVERWHELMING (in a good way) response to the Rag Bags...SO I have been sewing like CRAZY...But I have also been creating...Here is a BRAND NEW SET that is available in the New IBC that comes out in July. One of the perks of being a Stampin UP demo is the sneak peek buys we get to purchase...SUPER COOL! This is a 2 Step Stampin Set. This is also an Acetate Card...Its very BEAUTIFUL IRL. This is my first clear card and I really like it...These are the Thank You cards I am mailing out SLOWLY but SURELY for Solimar's guests...What do you think? I will have more NEW sets to show you as we have another sneak peek purchase that begins tommorow of the Summer Mini and like ALWAYS you will not be disappointed....
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Acetate
Ink: Stazon
Ribbon: Real Red
Stamp Set: Awash with Flowers
Accessories: Aquapainter, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Bermuda Bay (markers)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive