Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs-Color Challenge




Hola Amigas! How is everyone? UGH! Solimar is still home sick. We were back yesterday to see the doctor's and she has a lung/chest infection which is not allowing the asthma to improve. So I have alot to share with you but no time to take to share it...But as soon as things slow down I promise to get back on track. Today we are playing with the Divas. Its Color Challenge week. I have chosen to make two identical cards for this challenge but I switched the base colors...

I like them both. What do you think?


RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Ink: Old Olive, Basic Gray

Stamp: Elizabeth, Occassional Quotes

Ribbon: Melon Mambo Polka Dot (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF









1 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

Great cards, my friend was wanting to make some anniversary cards and theses would be awesome for that.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive