Friday, May 6, 2011

Stamp-a-Holics 168-scrapbook Sketch

Hola Amigas! Sorry I havent been around much. I have been so busy with First Communion's, Weddings, Graduations...My load will get lighter soon. Today we are playing with the Stamp-a-Holics. i created this sketch for the Team and all of you! I hope you will play with us. I would love to see how you interpret the sketch. Here is my interpretation. This is going to be a gift for one of the girls I made invitations for.

Well today is another busy day...I got to get a couple of things done before Solimar's Kindergarten show this afternoon. I will also SOON share with you all the gifts we made for Mrs. Coecliff for Teacher Appreciation Week. Today is the start of Nurse's Week and I was lucky to purchase the tutorial for this gift set for our WONDERFUL nurse who takes very well care of Solimar. You can purchase it from Lynn Pratt. I will share mine tomorrow.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry

Ink: Soft Suede

Accessories: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Daises #2 die, Antique brads

1 comments:

creations by jackie said...

Marisol, love your card. Have you checked your email lately? Thier should be a surprize in it for you. If not check out my blog jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive