Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspiration Challenge 167

It's time to play with the Stamp-A-Holics. This inspiration challenge is brought to us by Nancy. The colors to play with are Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi and a touch of Concord Crush! Are you up for the challenge? And here is my take...I wasn't sure how to pair my colors... Definitely will have to try this color combo again!


RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Regals DSP, Very Vanilla
Stamp: Fast & Fabulous

Ink: Stazon Black, Gold Encore

Ribbon: Very Vanilla

Accessories: Blender Pen, Markers (Crushed Concord, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler), Pearls

3 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Marisol, what a beautiful card. I so love those colors. Hugs,

Cynthia Stevenson said...

You did a fantastic job on this. I love the way you used the colors - beautiful card!
Cynthia

Just Me said...

Beautiful card. I like those colors together too. The folded upper right corner is a nice touch.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive