Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs 223-Sketch Challenge

Hola Amigas. It's Diva Time! So how are you doing? I can't believe this weather. One day it's sweltering hot (my kind of weather) and then its freezing again...Today and yesterday it's been raining...Well many asked about my first meet and greet with Dawn Raspas. I am a Designer for her so I was getting some goodies for our next session. I also spoke to her about this weekend. I am going to her Shoebox Swap A Thon in Mahwah, NJ. It's going to be first time at a SU event as I have never been to Convention or Regionals. I am really excited. But also nervous as I have never been away from Joaquin and Solimar for so long and this is for the whole weekend. YIKES! At least it's only 1 hour 30 minutes away...Just in Case!

Here is my interpretation of the sketch for this week. Gotta LOVE this new Summer Mini DSP.

I hope you will play along.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Wild Wassabi, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Beyond the Garden DSP

Ribbon: Daffodil Delight

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Marisol, your card is so beautiful. I love those panels of of the DSP. Hugs,

Created By You said...

Very pretty Marisol! That paper is beautiful!
Hugs, Sharon F.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive