Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Friday, April 1, 2011

Stamp A Holics 163-Scrapbook Sketch

Well today is Stamp A Holic Time! and that's no April Fool's. I created this sketch for us. I hope you play along. In the past I would scrapbook ALL the TIME. I havent done it for so long that when I see a sketch or create one I CRINGE! I have lost my scrapbook MOJO! Even though I created this sketch it was so difficult for me...Can you give me tips on how to improve this page...
Solimar and Bella had their very FIRST dance. These girls are inseperable. Here they are taking a break from dancing. Aren't they TOO CUTE?
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Sweet Pea DSP (retired), Very Vanilla

Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Cutter Kit


3 comments:

lisa808 said...

The girls are so cute. Great page.

Carla said...

Such a sweet page! Its beautiful and are the girls. Hugs,

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

I love your sketch along with your design
you did such a beautiful job on the page
and subjects are too cute
you rock

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive