Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stamp A Holics 164-Color Challenge


Hola Amigas! Happy Friday! Where did the week go? Today I am REALLY excited as I am going to meet Dawn Raspas for the first time...YEAH! I still remember when she won #1 Demonstrator of the Year. Hubby is away AGAIN so I rented Tangled and I will order a pizza and snuggle with Solimar and Joaquin. Well its time for you to play with the Stamp A Holics. We have a color challenge from my SAH sister Mitzi Lutrull. I love this color combo as you can do both masculine and feminine...Which will you choose? What do you think? I am not sure about the bow but without it my card looked so pain. Any suggestions? I hope you will play along with us.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP

Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz

Ink: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz

Stamp Set: Awash with Flowers, Occassional Quotes

Ribbon: Baja Breeze seam binding

Accessories: Big Shot, Finial Press EF, dimensionals

5 comments:

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Hi Marisol! I love your card. The simpleness is very appealing, so don't think you have to do more to make it good. You did a nice job with this week's challenge.

Cynthia Stevenson said...

The simplicity is what makes it stand out. It's lovely and a great way to show another idea for Awash with Flowers. You done good amiga!
Cynthia

lisa808 said...

Lovely card. The colors are so soft & pretty. Beautiful popped-up flower and bow.

Are you going to tell us all about your meeting w/Dawn???

Carla said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I love your flower and bow! Gorgeous! I hope you share your meeting with Dawn too! I envy you!!! Hugs,

soggystamper said...

I love the simplicity of your card, Marisol! The colors are so soft and beautiful.
Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
www.soggystamper.com

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive