Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DCBD 232-Color Challenge

Hola Amigas...WOW it has been so long that I have played with my Diva Sisters. Life is just having me take 2 steps back...But I am ready...FULL THROTTLE! Solimar's last day of school is tomorrow. Where did the time go? Kindergarten was FUN experience both for Solimar and I. The Kindergartners had so much FUN at their picnic yesterday. I was a Face Painter...WOW, my skills are pretty good! Today they have Rocket Day!
Joaquin and I are looking forward to the rockets being launched.
This week we have a color challenge.

My first card shows a simple background for the main image...I will then show you two other ways to WOW your card...Here I changed the background by using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder...And here I used the Direct to Paper (DTP) technique. I used Sahara Sand Ink Pad and just rubbed it across the Sahara Sand cardstock in different directions. This is my favorite one...


So what do you think?

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Antique Brad, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF

1 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Very nice rendition...love what you did

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive