Friday, June 17, 2011

Stamp A Holics Color Challenge 174

Hola Amigas! Mitzi has provided us with this color challenge.

Love the colors...Hope you will play along with us. Here is my take...I went with CAS (Clean and Simple). What do you think?
This the first FULL week Solimar is experiencing of Summer Vacation. I am still in shock that the school year is over...


RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White

Stamp: Strength & Hope

Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand

Ribbon: Early Espresso 1/8 Taffeta

Accessories: Basic Pearls



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive