Wednesday, October 12, 2011

USTAMP and Holly Berry Purse

Hola Amigas! How is everyone doing? Here is my second project for USTAMP with Dawn and Frineds-Paper Parade. Every USTAMP I think WOW, this has to be the best...but Dawn and the artists always keep stepping up their creativity. Wait until you see the artwork in our next round. So what do you think of this one? I have to say that I am amazed at my photography. Dawn is not only an AWESOME upline but she is a GREAT friend. She taught me how to take better pics...LOVE IT! Gotta LOVE a well rounded UPLINE!

1 comments:

lisa808 said...

Your purse and card are beautiful. Love the DSP.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive