Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Very Merry

Hola Amigas! I can't believe I am already getting ready for Christmas. I have an upcoming Craft Fair. This is one of the items I will be selling. They make GREAT teacher and co-worker gifts. If you are interested please let me know! I love these new stamp sets. Well Joaquin is still sick. I haven't slept in about a week. He wakes up about every hour on the hour. UGH!
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP (Holiday Mini 2011)
Stamp: It's a Wrap Holidays, Pines & Poinsettas (both Holiday Mini 2011)
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Ribbon: Real Red Grosgrain (retired)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive