Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Solimar's 7th Birthday


Happy Birthday Solimar! WOW! My beautiful Blondie turns 7 today. Where has the time gone? She has brought so much adventure and happiness into our lives. WE LOVE YOU! Solimar is the reason A Touch of Sol was created. She still continues to be my INSPIRATION! This is Solimar's invitation this year. It's a Luau. Her BFFs will be making a Hula Skirt, creating a volcano (that will actually erupt) and MORE! This was my first time brayering my background. It was alot easier than I thought. And it came out AMAZING! I added brads to the coconuts and raffia to the hula skirt. I still felt it was missing ribbon. I am a ribbon girl. But it just didn't seem to fit. I will show you, her favors and cupcake holders later this week.

Recipe: ALL STAMPIN UP

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Stamp: Do the Hula (retired)

Ink: Black Stazon, SU Markers (Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip)

Accessories: Brads, Raffia (non-SU), Brayer, Sponge, Versamark






2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Happy 7th Birthday, Solimar!!!

Love the invites your mom made.

lisa808 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers