Monday, August 27, 2012

Anya, Queen of Hearts

We're Late! We're Late for a very important date! These were made for Anya's very merry
un-birthday tea party! Happy 3rd Birthday Anya! Tomorrow I will share the favors I made for her.
I LOVE the color combo! How about you?
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamp: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Designer Frames Folders, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers