Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome Aliya

Hola Amigas! I had the pleasure of making these 6x6 scrapbook page birth announcements. I wanted to make something different and dainty. I think this captures the beauty and delicateness of Aliya.
What do you think? Looking forward to sharing more with you now that school begins soon!

Recipe: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Fan Fair DSP, White Vellum
Accessories:Subtles Brads, Butterfly Punch (retired), Scallop Trim Border, SU Mat Pack (retired), Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (retired)
 


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers