Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Cup of Thanks

Hola Amigas! I guess you can say Summer is offically OVER. Solimar starts 2nd grade on Wednesday. We are SUPER HAPPY with the teacher she will have. Wishing my baby girl a GREAT school year. The card I am sharing with you today is the Thank You cards I made for Anya's Birthday. Remeber the Tea Party she had. I kept the theme and color scheme of the purse favors I made for her. What do you think? I really like this Designer Series Paper?
Which DSP is your favorite?
RECIPE: Stampin' UP!
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Floral District DSP, Lucky Limeade
Stamp: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers