Monday, April 15, 2013

Challenge 219-Paired Punches

Hola Amigas. It's slowly getting warmer and then Mother Nature takes it back...I love SPRING! My Mini Crafty Chicas met yesterday for their monthly card class. They are all 8 and I love their excitment. Here is one of the 5 cards they made. I knew I wanted one for this weeks challenge and this is perfect. We used the RETIRED Flight of the Butterfly with the RETIRED Butterfly Punch. They LOVED the two-step stampin and the matching punch. Here they used a pop up acetate and embossed butterfly in the upper right corner. I hope you will join us in our LNS Challenge this week. I love how Stampin' UP thinks of everything and coordinates our colors, stamps punches and SO MUCH MORE.

RECIPE: ALL Stampin' UP!
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Beyond the Garden DSP RETIRED
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Ribbon: Tangerine Tango Satin SAB, Daffodil Delight Taffeta
Accessories: Acetate, Daffodil Flower Button SAB RETIRED, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade EF, Scallop Edge Border Punch

1 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

Pretty colors, love the acetate butterfly too.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive