Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ailya's 1st Birthday

Here are 1st Birthday Invitations that I was asked to make for a Special Little Girl. I love how I was able to use the Hopscotch Stamp to highligt that she will be 1 years old. I also inked up the Embossing folder to give the debossed areas a more vintage feel...

 
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Stamp: Create a Cupcake, Recess
Ink: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Satin
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Cupcake Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearls, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Pretty in Pink Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals
 


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive