Thursday, December 5, 2013

Creations by AR Holiday Customer Blog Hop

Hola Amigas! Welcome to Creations by AR's Holiday Customer Blog Hop. I am featuring the new Gift Card & Combo template. This is a template of a card with a built-in gift box! Open the "card" and inside you'll find a framed slide-out box. Great for just about anything that can fit inside, like sweets, jewelry, gift card, mini scrapbook and so much more! I decided to fill mine with Rainbow Loom earrings for all my mini crafty chicas. They are all 8 years old and come to class once a month.
They will love the package just as much as the earrings.
The templates are GREAT too; they come in SVG cutting files as well as PDF.
 There will be one blog hop prize (winner's choice of template).
We will have a mystery blogger so please leave comments on each of our blogs.
Comments will be accepted through midnight EST time on Saturday December 7th. The Blog Hop winner will be announced on Sunday December 8. on the CbyAR Facebook Page and PCP group, as well as on Lisa's Blog.

Marisol Gutierrez <---you are="" font="" here="">
 
NOW it's time to see Lisa's artwork. ENJOY!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great project. I really like the snowman on top.

lisa808 said...

Perfect colors and stamp for the gift card template.

Raissa Spatola said...

Hi Marisol! I really like your gift card holder! The snowman is super cute!

La Miscelanea said...

beautiful project. the snowman is so sweet

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the snowman.

disneylisa said...

I agree, totally love card, box combos and you did a great job.

Mary R. said...

Hi Marisol,

I think that is very sweet that you are giving earrings to the 8 yr old girls in your craft class. I know they are going to love it! The gift card combo box is perfect for something like this. I have that template too. Your snowman is cute:)

Mary K said...

Marisol, your snowman is so bright & cheery. This is the perfect card and gift box idea. Thanks for sharing!

Julia Aston said...

What a jolly snowman on this great little box! I have this template but haven't used it yet - you've inspired me!

Sue from Oregon said...

Marisol-this is super fun...always fun to find a hidden surprise inside!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive