Saturday, December 7, 2013

Festive Flurry

Hola Amigas. I think Jack Frost has arrived. It's COLD! I have been getting ready for craft fairs. How about you? Here is one of my simpler cards that I absolutely LOVE! Wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it...but LOVE IT!
What do you think? Do you like it, too?
 
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse
Stamp: Festive Flurry, Many Merry Messages (retired)
Ribbon: Midnight Muse, Silver
Accessories: Big Shot, 3" Circle Die, Festive Flurry Framelits, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Silver Embossing Powder 
 


2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great design with that lovely snowflake hanging inside the cut out circle!

Kim Ryden said...

I love the Festive Flurry set! Just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of my blog candy from my post last Thursday! Please contact me with your address so I can ship to you!!

demokimsu@yahoo.com

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive