Sunday, March 9, 2014

Solimar's 9th Birthday Wish Favors

 Hola Amigas! I have been away too long. Joaquin has a ruptured ear drum and a double ear infection and Solimar and I had the stomach bug. I also am working on a 12 day migraine. I really need better weather. Although can't complain about yesterday, it was GORGEOUS!
Here is the favors I made for Solimar's 9th Birthday wish. I used the In-Colors to wrap all the paint cans and die cut the letters for their name. I used paint samples to write "Thank you for coming". 
I also used the bigger paint samples to make bookmarks and covered mini notebooks for their sketchbooks.

RECIPE: STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: 13'-15' In-Color DSP, Baked Brown Sugar, Sunny Garden DSP (retired), Whisper White
Ribbon: Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Serif Essentials

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive