Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Solimar's 9th Birthday Wish


Hola Amigas! I can't believe my first born will be 9 next week. Where did the time go? One of the things I love about celebrating both my kids is all the preparations, the theme, the invites, the projects the kids will do, etc. This year for Solimar is no different. She chose an Art themed party. 
I am slowly beginning to love MDS. I wanted something different for her invites so 
I created the invite in MDS to fit inside of a paint palette. SO COOL!
The above picture is the front and below is the inside of the paint palette.
 It was pretty easy to create and so much fun!
What do you think?

2 comments:

Cynthia Ferenz said...

What a great idea. Love the paint pallete idea for the invite...should be a ton of fun, looking forward to pics of the party.

lisa808 said...

Super fun idea.

Happy 9th Birthday, Solimar!

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive