Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Lyla

Hola Amigas! BRR! Solimar's Best Friend is having a Diva party! So suited for the both of them.
Here is the invitation I made for her. I love all the different textures and of course the Birthday Girl loves all the bling!
I am getting for Solimar's Birthday Party too. More details about that later...
 
RECIPE: All Stampin' UP!
Paper: Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamp: Dress Up, Henry Says, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Shot, EF (Perfect Polka Dot, Argyle, Chevron), Rhinestones, Punches (Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle. 1 1/2 Circle), Petal Cone Die (flags), Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive