Friday, February 21, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 022214

Hola Amigas! WOW! I can't believe the weather! Yesterday was actually a warm day about 50 degrees or so and today its expected to be 60 degrees. I am worried about flooding if tons of snow start melting. There is so much I think the Easter Bunny will have a hard time delivering his baskets. LOL!
Well it's another Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch. I had fun creating mine in MDS (My Digital Studio). 
I hope you will play along, we would love to see your artwork.

5 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

Sweet baby card. Love that bunny too. txjennywren.blogspot.com

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Lovely! Got to love that you can create quick cards in MDS!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very cute card, MDS is such a great tool and the fact that the downloads never retire means we can use our favorite items forever.

Patrice Herrera said...

I just love cards made with the MDS program. Great job!

Nayandine said...

Thiss is a great blog

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive