Monday, October 27, 2014

Christening Table Topper

IMG_5076.JPG
Hola Amigas. Where did the time go? I feel like fall is turning into winter weather too quickly. I have been SUPER busy. Here are table toppers I made for a Christening this past weekend. 
LOVE how they turned out.
IMG_5077.JPG
Here is a side view. I am so happy that I am getting new clients. I ENJOY sharing my love for handmade paper crafts and it's definitely paying off...
RECIPE: STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rosette Designer Bigz Die, 1 1/4 Circle Punch,
Timeless Type Alphabet Junior

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive