Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lovely as a Tree

IMG_5060.JPG
I have waited years to get this stamp set. It has been around FOREVER. I finally got it and LOVE it! I don't know about you but I always feel it is difficult to make masculine cards. But I love the way this one came out. You can easily change the sentiment and colors to any theme (thank you, happy retirement, etc).
I also loved using the work of art stamp set to color the background.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Chocolate Brown, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon
Stamp: Lovely as a Tree, Work of Art, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ribbon: Linen Thread
Accessories: Brights Designer Buttons

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive