Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Playful and Pyramid Pals-Elephant

Hola Amigas! I finally got to play with this fun set from Stampin' UP! called Playful Pals. The set is definitely something out of my comfort zone because it not a complete picture set. You create animals with all the pieces like I did in the above card.
Here is the set Playful Pals. If you click on the picture it will take you to my SU Shop where you can purchase this cute set. Great for kids and adults. 
With the coordinating thinlits Pyramid Pals I made this cute little treat box. It opens in the box and will fit loose treats or fun size treats.
When you make the box the whole panel actually opens but I found that when I made a 1" score line and adhered the sides of the score line that the box stayed closed better.
Here are the pieces of the thinlits to make the pyramid box. Again you can click on the above picture to purchase the thinlits. You need to cut out 2 pieces from your big shot to create the box. But those 2 pieces both can be cut from a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock. so you can make 2 boxes from one full sheet of cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 1/4.
Or by the bundle together and save 15%. Would love to see what you come up with using this bundle.
Adios! There is fun to be had...
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Smoky Slate
Stamp: Playful Pals, Botanicals for You
Accessories: Big Shot, Pyramid Pals Thinlits, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers