Saturday, February 13, 2016

Join the Party!

Hola Amigas! I wanted to share all the goodies the girls recieved with their Zumba invites. I made them all shirts. The front had Keep Calm and Zumba (same image but a mixture of bright and funky colors) and the back I added the logo in lime green. I also bought them Zumba bracelets (latex free of course) and Zumba water pouches that I personalized on the back with their names. We don't need a rush of panic as to whose pouch it belongs to. This was really fun to create everything for Solimar and her friends. It's one of the best times we have together as Mother-Daughter when we are deciding on themes for her birthday and all that encompasses. To personalize the shirts and water bottles I used my Silhouette Cameo and vinyl from Vinyl Spectrum. I love ordering vinyl from Nicholas he is personable and his customer service is top notch!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers