Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs 216-Color Challenge

Hola Amigas! Time to play with the Divas! WOW, the last Wednesday in February. Today is my godson Julian's 3rd Birthday. Happy Birthday Lil Man! Solimar's 6th birthday is next weekend. YIKES! We are going to NY for the day. Of course we have to stop by the American Girl store.
This is my artwork using the above colors...What do you think?
and here it is opened... I also wanted to say CONGRATS! to Tami Black for winning the free pass to USTAMP with Dawn and Friends. Joaquin picked your name out of his dump truck!

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Stamp: Always Elegant
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan EF, Basic Pearls




3 comments:

TrishG said...

oh WOW - I love how you used that embossing folder in a new way. Love the card fold opening!

~amy~ said...

wow...this is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

Nancy Dawson said...

Great projects as usual!
I have chosen you for the stylish blogger award, you can go to my blog to claim it.
http://creativewishes.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive