Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Friday, February 18, 2011

Stamp-A-Holics Inspiration Challenge 157

Hola Amigas! Look at this beautiful inspiration challenge picture brought to us by CaroleAnne. I would love to be sitting there right now because that would mean its nice and Sunny and WARM. Joaquin and Solimar had such a GREAT time playing outside yesterday, FINALLY! We went for a walk, I bought them popsicles and then they made mud pies...What a LIFE!

Well I hope you will play along with the Stamp A Holics. I would love to see how you interpret Carole'Anne's Inspiration Challenge.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Stamp: Thoughts & Prayers
Ribbon: Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Mat Pack, Regals Brads








1 comments:

Carla said...

Oh Marisol, I love this card. The colors are so beautiful!!! Rich and elegant. I'm loving UStamp!!!! Hugs,

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive