Lauren's Hope

A Touch of SOL

A Touch of SOL

Vinyl Spectrum

Webics Designs

Webics Designs
Creating Ideas Imaging Life
Friday, February 18, 2011

OH MY WORD Scavenger Hunt


Hola Amigas. I'm participating in the Oh My Word!! Design Team Scavenger Hunt for OMW Members! You have to find a "key word" in my post today along with the other hidden words in the participating Designer posts. Once you visit all the blogs you must unscramble the words to make a sentence and send it to DAWN. I can't wait to see who will win the fabulous hand stamped prizes from DAWN! I also have a FREE USTAMP with DAWN & Friends PASS to give away after the hunt to someone who has never been a member before...Please leave me a comment letting me know that you have NEVER been a member of USTAMP with DAWN and Friends. I am also showcasing the stamp set Always Elegant that you can receive FREE with a $50.00 order now during Sale A Bration. Now don't forget to comment as I need to let DAWN know who I have chosen as a winner. GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN playing with
USTAMP with DAWN and Friends!!
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN UP
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Stamp: Always Elegant
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Framed Tulips EF

10 comments:

Felicity said...

great idea for a wedding card Marisol :)

Anonymous said...

Just love the pearls Marisol. this is beautiful. Gill

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!

Helen Williams said...

Hi Marisol,
Very elegant card.
I have never been a member of UStamp and would love a free pass.

Susie Stover said...

So elegant-it will make a great wedding card. Thanks for the idea.

CrazyStampinWomen Nancy said...

very simple card---fabulous!

Tami Black said...

I looked at this stamp set yesterday and could have gotten it free! I moved one -- WHAT WAS I THINKING! I didn't see this in that stamp set and am definitely going to reconsider. This is gorgeous!

Betty said...

Marisol- I love how simply elegant this card is! The pearls are the perfect touch. Hugs!!

Susan Joyce said...

Simply stunning! I hve never been a member of UStamp and would love to win one.

lisa808 said...

Elegant card.

I've never been a member of UStampw/Dawn. Thanks for the free pass chance.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive