Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

Hola Amigas! Tuesday we asked the students to bring in a flower for their teacher. They could buy one, bring it from their garden, color one, make one, etc. She received alot of different ones. ALL BEAUTIFUL! Solimar is allergic to flowers (of course). So she asked me to make her flowers. I made a Daisy Bouquet.
Here is the note card set that went with the bouquet.
RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Apricot Appeal (retired), Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment (SAB)
Ink: Pool Party
Stamp: Thank You Kindly, Mixed Bunch
Accessories: Corduroy Brads (retired), Antique Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals (between flower layers), Daisies Die #2, Big Shot, Blossom Punch

1 comments:

MJ said...

I don't think I have EVER seen those daisies look so pretty! Is that just one of each or did you double it up. Just beautiful. I love the card too.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive