Tuesday, May 29, 2012

USTAMP Blog Hop Winner

Hola Amigas! I want to say Thank You so much for all the BEAUTIFUL comments. I hope that you enjoyed the Blog Hop and will be able to recreate all the amazing projects. Please stop by and let me know that you did. Well DRUM ROLL. The winner of the sampling of new ribbon is Maxine. Maxine please email me with your address. New Catty goes live June 1st. Please email me or call me for your copy and to set a date for your workshop. Your going to LOVE LOVE LOVE all the NEW NEW NEW goodies inside of the catty. My wishlist is a mile long!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive