Thursday, May 10, 2012

Purple is her fave color

Hola Amigas! Yesterday was Purple Day. We asked the students to wear something purple, their teacher's favorite color. The could have worn a purple shirt, pants, earrings, accessories, hat, freckles, spray painted hair...You Get the Point! Tara and I (we are the room moms) presented her with a bouquet of purple flowers along with a book Tara put together called What I Like Best about Mrs. Schultz. We loved reading all the different answers...On PURPLE day I made her this canvas with the melting crayon technique...I began to add her name but it was too long. I have to come up with an alternative. 
Although as is LOOKS GOOD TOO!
Here is the note card set for PURPLE day.

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP! (unless otherwise specified)
Paper: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Perfect Plum
Stamp: Simply Soft (Hostess)
Ribbon: Marina Mist, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Crayons and Canvas (non-SU)

2 comments:

MJ said...

I think this is the only flower is that set that I have never used, thanks for the inspiration, if I get time today I am going to play with it. Beautiful card.

Brenda Taylor said...

Great card! I love purple flowers

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive