Saturday, December 1, 2012

Add Sparkle

Hola Amigas! This week the LNS Challenge is Add Sparkle. We can easily do that with Stampin' UP!s Glimmer Paper. I have been holding a Kids Card Class once a month and this is one of the cards they made in November. Would you like to come to an Adult class? or have a child(ren) that would like to attend the kids class. Just send me an email atouchof_sol @yahoo.com I would love to have you and your child(ren) join. So have you decorated yet? I have both trees up and They are both decorated but we will continue to add more everyday in December. If you know me for the past 12 years I have decorated 2-3 trees in my home and have NEVER EVER repeated the ornaments (I know I am crazy) but this year I have only repeated one. The Black and White tree...I LOVE IT! Except that this year we will add count down to Christmas ornaments. The other tree is all new ornaments. We decided this year that we would make every single ornament. It's been fun really fun and we have so much more to add. We even made a chain garland. 
Here are two of the ornaments they made. They each filled the ornament with snow and then drew themselves as snowmen. Aramis and I also have one but a bigger ornament.
Recipe: Stampin' UP! (Santa Card)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1" square punch, Stampin' UP! Trimmer



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers