Monday, December 31, 2012

Late Night Stampers

Hola Amigas! Sorry I haven't blogged. I had the flu...then on top of that I got bronchitis...Lucky Me! I do have good news. Late Night Stampers now has a Challenge Blog. AWESOME!
So here are some rules
  •  Anyone can play along!
  • All samples must be at least 90% Stampin Up products.
  • You have a full week to play along and add your sample to the linky tool.
  • You MUST link to only the post that has the challenge item--NOT YOUR HOME PAGE OF YOUR BLOG!!! Your samples will be deleted if they do not link directly to the project!
  • Have fun and be sure to check out the other players too!
These weeks Challenge is Snowflakes...
I hope you will play along and link up. I would love to see what you create!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Love this. I hope you are feeling better. Happy New Year to you and your family!

lisa808 said...

Happy New Year! Hope you feel better. Thanks for the link to the new challenge blog.

Kris Sobolik said...

Pretty colors, I just love the big snowflake from this die.

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers