Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry KISSmas!

Hola Amigas! How is everyone doing? Countdown to Christmas is getting shorter and shorter? Where is the time going? What do you think of these cute little trees? Hershey Kisses and Hershey Nuggets, YUM! I LOVE and APPRECIATE my Girl Scout Moms. Here is a little gift I made them to show my LOVE and APPRECIATION for their continued support, help and all the laughs.
I will also be at Sayen Elementary School tonight so come by and say HI!

RECIPE: ALL STAMPIN' UP!
Paper: Real Read, Soft Suede
Ribbon: Kiwi Kiss (retired)
 

1 comments:

Becky's cakes and Ideas!!! said...

The cutest gift ever!!! Very creative

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers