Thursday, August 7, 2014

Angry Bird-Helmet Head


Hola Amigas! Hope your enjoying the last month of summer. Sorry haven't blogged in awhile both my kiddies and I have been sick...My Chica Kelly asked me for some boy cards and here is one I used Valita's pic as inspiration for two reasons...wanted to make it an A2 card and wanted to use stampin' up products for the shapes...Will share more soon!

RECIPE: All Stampin' UP!
Paper: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White, Chocolate Brown
Accessories: 1" circle, 1/2" circle (eyes), 2' circle-cut smaller, 3/4" circle (nose), small oval punch (mouth), circle cutter (retired) for 5" pig, largest circle framelit for 4" pig

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Open 24-7

All Catalogs

Paper Pumpkin

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Blog Archive